Sunday, July 19, 2026

The 2026 Football World Cup

I received a call from my friend Alex, after a few exchanges he told me he got tickets to watch England vs Croatia, in Dallas but that he needed some fisrt payment to secure the tickets, from the oerson he contacted. At first I was reluctant since I was plannif on only spending around 300 400 dollars at max. But I said to him let me see what I can I arrange for taht since I would meed to travel. After a week he kept sending messages to confirm the purchase of the tickets, so after consideration and agreeing with my dear Anabel to take some time off I confirmed to him that I would do the trip. At first I was skeptical since sounded like a scam. But then I said well if I fot scam he will too. So I dare to send him the first transfer,  I book the flight to Dallas.


And then finally the day arrived for my flight and got to Dallas safely, sonc e he lives in Austin I made it to his city for a quick visit. A very nice city not so big but bigger and nicer than my current city. I said to myself that I will have to go back at some point.


And that is the story of my first FIFA world cup match, and today after the final match I just considered myself lucky to have experienced this, so hen up until next world cup in 4 years.





A quick visit to Austin downtown:

No comments:

Post a Comment